Page 1 / Page 2
Seeing the world through the eyes of your child
The St Peter’s Woodlands Early Learning Centre will ensure your child has the best start to their educational journey.
Research shows that the relationships and environments in which children participate during their early years have a significant effect on their development into the future. As an Early Learner at SPW your child is afforded every opportunity to grow into a resilient and happy child by creating a proactive and engaging early learning environment which caters for their well‑being and stimulates their natural inquiry.
With a relevant and personalised curriculum, small group sizes and a flexible environment for families we will provide peace of mind for parents, and purposeful learning experiences for children, building upon individual strengths, needs and emerging interests.
Our professional teaching staff will provide educational continuity for transitioning between programs and into primary schooling. Playful, fun and inquiry-based learning, lays the perfect foundation for your child’s future.
- The Centre will be open for 48 weeks per year. Families may enrol children for term time and then enrol for school holidays as needed.
- Programs run from 7.30am until 6.00pm, with the core teaching program running from 8.30am until 3.15pm.
- Families are able to select convenient days and times with additional casual days subject to availability.
- Fees include nappies and a healthy morning and afternoon tea.
- Eligible families can claim the Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate.
Our Early Learning Centre Philosophy Statement
St Peter’s Woodlands Early Learning Centre aims to provide outstanding long-day education through a welcoming, nurturing environment full of awe and inquiry. Engaging in play is integral, underpinning all learning experiences. We celebrate strong connections to our extended school community and local environment. Our actions are inclusive and consistently fair. We value our partnership with each family and aim to have transparent, informative communication as we work towards achieving positive, personal outcomes for every child.
Page 1 / Page 2