Due to COVID-19 health restrictions, we are currently offering a variety of tour options designed to help families learn more about St Peter’s Woodlands, whilst maintaining social distancing protocols. We will continue to monitor the recommendations and make updates when possible. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Discover how St Peter’s Woodlands supports children on their own learning journey.
Our Virtual Tour showcases St Peter’s Woodlands’ extensive Early Learning Centre and Primary campus and highlights our learning programs. Meet the people who work within our school and find out how young, inquisitive minds are encouraged to grow and thrive.
- Access the Virtual Tour today
- Watch Now
A Conversation with the Head of Early Years
Term 2: Wednesday 24 June – 9.00am – Zoom Online Meeting
We invite you to join a ‘Conversation with the Head of Early Years’ to learn more about St Peter’s Woodlands Early Learning Centre. During the online forum, you will have the opportunity to meet our Head of Early Years, Sarah Noell, and hear how St Peter’s Woodlands will support your child as they begin their own learning journey.
In the Session
- Learn how we deliver a progressive Early Years curriculum designed for children from two to four years-old, which develops foundational skills, in an environment that fosters a sense of wonder and pride in their discoveries.
- Hear about our commitment to provide qualified Early Childhood teachers, together with passionate and experienced co-educators in every classroom.
- Discover more about the Early Learning Centre facilities and how we also access the facilities and resources of the Primary School.
- Find out how we support your child’s transition into the Primary School through our comprehensive orientation program.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and discover how St Peter’s Woodlands can support your child as they start their learning journey.
- Register to Attend
- Register Here
St Peter’s Woodlands conducts Personal Tours designed to give you opportunity to have a one on one tour of the school. On a Personal Tour you will:
- Meet at a time that suits you.
- Discuss your child and your family’s specific needs.
- Tailor the tour to the year levels of interest and visit the facilities you most want to see.
- Book a Personal Tour
- Book Here
Term 3: Wednesday 12 August – 9.00am (Subject to change due to COVID-19)
Term 4: Wednesday 18 November – 9.00am (Subject to change due to COVID-19)
During the Principal’s Tour you will:
- Meet St Peter’s Woodlands’ Principal, Christopher Prance, and hear about his experience in educational leadership.
- Find out about the exceptional teaching porgrams, including the IBO Primary Years Program, diverse extra-curricular opportunities and dedicated learning support.
- Visit classrooms to see quality, progressive learning in action, created specifically for Early and Primary Years.
- Tour our beautiful grounds and facilities from the Early Learning Centre through to our innovative Year 6 & 7 Centre.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about how St Peter’s Woodlands can support your child to have an exceptional Early Learning and Primary experience.
- Book a Principal’s Tour
- Book Here
Early Learning Centre Open Day
Term 3: Friday 18 September – 10.00am 11.30am (Subject to change due to COVID-19)
During the Early Learning Open Day you will:
- Meet the Head of Early Years, Sarah Noell.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions relating to your child’s early learning journey.
- Speak to the teachers and gain an understanding of the programs on offer.
- Tour our beautiful Early Learning Centre and see the teaching and learning in action.
- Book ELC Open Day
- Book Here