Principal’s Tours 2020
Term 1: Tuesday 03 March – 5.30pm
Term 2: Wednesday 27 May – 9.00am
Term 3: To Be Confirmed
Term 4: Wednesday 18 November – 9.00am
During the Principal’s Tour you will:
- Meet SPW’s Principal, Christopher Prance, and hear about his experience in educational leadership.
- Find out about the Primary Years Program and how we individualise programs for your child.
- Visit classrooms to see quality, inquiry based learning in action.
- Tour our beautiful grounds and facilities from the Early Learning Centre through to our innovative Year 6 & 7 Centre.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about how SPW can support your child/ren to have an exceptional Early Learning and Primary experience.
- Book a Principal’s Tour
- Book Here
Early Learning Centre Open Day
Term 1: Tuesday 24 March – 10.00am to 11.30am
Term 3: Friday 18 September – 10.00am 11.30am
During the Early Learning Open Day you will:
- Meet the Head of Early Years, Sarah Noell.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions relating to your child’s early learning journey.
- Speak to the teachers and gain an understanding of the programs on offer.
- Tour the beautiful centre and see the teaching and learning in action.
Personal Tours give you the opportunity to have a one on one tour of the school. On a Personal Tour you will:
- Meet at a time that suits you.
- Discuss your child and your family’s specific needs.
- Tailor the tour to your year levels of interest and visit the facilities you most want to see.
- Book a Personal Tour
- Book Here