Due to COVID-19 health restrictions, we are currently offering a variety of tour options designed to help families learn more about St Peter’s Woodlands, whilst maintaining social distancing protocols. We will continue to monitor the recommendations and make updates when possible. We look forward to meeting you soon.
We are currently creating a virtual tour showcasing St Peter’s Woodlands’ extensive campus and learning programs.
More details will be available in coming weeks.
A Conversation with the Principal
Term 2: Wednesday 27 May – 9.00am – Zoom Online Meeting
We invite you to join us for a ‘Conversation with the Principal’, an online, interactive forum.
This is an opportunity to meet our Principal, Christopher Prance, and hear how St Peter’s Woodlands will:
- Support your child on their own learning journey through a progressive curriculum specifically created for the Early and Primary Years.
- Deliver exceptional teaching programs, including the IBO Primary Years Program, diverse extra-curricular programs and dedicated Learning Support.
- Offer a blend of modern learning facilities and historic charm, to create an environment where learning is an adventure.
- Create a caring community who are dedicated to ensuring your child develops a strong sense of belonging.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and discover how St Peter’s Woodlands can support your child on their learning journey.
- Register to Attend
- Register Here
St Peter’s Woodlands conducts Personal Tours designed to give you opportunity to have a one on one tour of the school. On a Personal Tour you will:
- Meet at a time that suits you.
- Discuss your child and your family’s specific needs.
- Tailor the tour to the year levels of interest and visit the facilities you most want to see.
- Book a Personal Tour
- Book Here
Term 3: Date yet to be confirmed
Term 4: Wednesday 18 November – 9.00am (Subject to change due to COVID-19)
During the Principal’s Tour you will:
- Meet SPW’s Principal, Christopher Prance, and hear about his experience in educational leadership.
- Find out about the exceptional teaching porgrams, including the IBO Primary Years Program, diverse extra-curricular opportunities and dedicated learning support.
- Visit classrooms to see quality, progressive learning in action, created specifically for Early and Primary Years.
- Tour our beautiful grounds and facilities from the Early Learning Centre through to our innovative Year 6 & 7 Centre.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about how St Peter’s Woodlands can support your child to have an exceptional Early Learning and Primary experience.
- Book a Principal’s Tour
- Book Here
Early Learning Centre Open Day
Term 3: Friday 18 September – 10.00am 11.30am (Subject to change due to COVID-19)
During the Early Learning Open Day you will:
- Meet the Head of Early Years, Sarah Noell.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions relating to your child’s early learning journey.
- Speak to the teachers and gain an understanding of the programs on offer.
- Tour our beautiful Early Learning Centre and see the teaching and learning in action.