Principal’s Tours 2019
Term 1: Tuesday 19 March – 5.30pm
Term 2: Wednesday 15 May – 9.00am
Term 3: Saturday 17 August – 10.00am
Term 4: Wednesday 20 November – 9.00am
During the Principal’s Tour you will:
- Meet SPW’s Principal, Christopher Prance, and hear about his experience in educational leadership.
- Find out about the Primary Years Program and how we individualise programs for your child.
- Visit classrooms to see quality, inquiry based learning in action.
- Tour our beautiful grounds and facilities from the Early Learning Centre through to our innovative Year 6 & 7 Centre.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about how SPW can support your child/ren to have an exceptional Early Learning and Primary experience.
- Book a Principal’s Tour
- Book Here
Personal Tours give you the opportunity to have a one on one tour of the school. On a Personal Tour you will:
- Meet at a time that suits you.
- Discuss your child and your family’s specific needs.
- Tailor the tour to your year levels of interest and visit the facilities you most want to see.
- Book a Personal Tour
- Book Here
Early Learning Centre Information Evening
Term 1: Tuesday 26 March 2019 – 7.00pm
During the Information Evening you will:
- Meet the Principal, Christopher Prance and Head of Early Learning Sarah Noell.
- Hear how Early Learning is the start of the SPW journey finishing with the completion of Year 7.
- Find out about the importance of Early Learning and the benefits for your child.
- Be introduced to the programs on offer and gain an understanding on when your child should start.
- Tour our beautiful centre and experience a quality educational setting.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about how SPW can support your child to have an exceptional Early Learning Experience
Early Learning Centre Open Day
Term 3: Friday 20 September 2019 – 10.00am to 11.30am
During the Early Learning Open Day you will:
- Meet the Head of Early Years, Sarah Noell.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions relating to your child’s early learning journey.
- Speak to the teachers and gain an understanding of the programs on offer.
- Tour the beautiful centre and see the teaching and learning in action.